Caveman Foods All Natural Raw Nuts 1 3 Oz 8 Pack

 
Caveman Foods All Natural Raw Nuts 1 3 Oz 8 Pack
Caveman Foods All Natural Raw Nuts 1.3 Oz 8 Pack Caveman Foods All Natural Raw nuts are a high protein healthy snack that contains rich Omega 3s that delivers essential nutrients to keep your body functioning at optimal levels. Nuts are all the rage today but not all nuts are created equal. What you re holding in your hand are our favorite nuts because they re rich in fiber, offer a nice dose of plant sterols and contain some great antioxidants. And there is no added salt or preservatives. Wheat you re on the Caveman Diet or not, this is what we re meant to graze on. Nuts are all the rage today but not all nuts are created equal.A bag of Caveman Nuts contains our favorite types of nuts because they’re rich in fiber, offer a nice dose of plant sterols and contain some great antioxidants. So naturally, there are no peanuts in here. And there is no added salt or preservatives. Highlights: NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES  HIGH IN OMEGA 3S  STEROL RICH  GLUTEN FREE Directions: Open and Enjoy! Ingredients: Serving Size        1 oz Serving Per Container    8 Amount per Serving       Quantity              % of DV Calories                227         Calories from Fat              171         Total Fat               19 g        29% Saturated Fat     2 g          10% Cholesterol         0 mg      0% Sodium 3 mg      1% Potassium           216 mg  6% Total Carbohydrate         7 g          7% Dietary Fiber      3 g          13% Sugars   1 g          Protein 7 g          Vitamin A            0              0% Vitamin C             0              1% Calcium                0              3% Iron        0              10% Vitamin E             0              9% Magnesium        62 mg    15% Trans Fat              0 g          Ingredients: Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts.
CATEGORY-> Sports/Outdoors -> Body Building/Fitness
BRAND-> Caveman Foods -> 853385003087
SKU/UPC-> 853385003087 -> 853385003087
STATUS-> instock

Price: 16.95

 

© www.esylla.com